Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited Firearm Cert with Endorsements?

Options
  • 20-03-2007 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

when I applied for cert for shotgun the FO told me that I would need
    land to shoot (member of two clubs) game or vermin ,and could only shoot
    clays at the club,But I got the cert last week and it says,unlimited with
    endorsements,subject to condition A,qoute, CONDITION A:the certificate for so long as it is in force,authoriesthe person to whom it is granted with the firearm to which it relates(A) TO HUNT and kill pursuant to any order under
    section 24 of the wildlife act,1976 and 2000 which is for the time being in force any protected wild bird within the meaning of that act,(b) to hunt and kill pursuant to and in accordance with any order under section 25 of the said act which is so inforce any hare. to me in laymans terms this means I am not restricted to clays,anyone beg to differ would apperciate the advise

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

Got it in one.You have a normal shotgun cert.If there were any restrictions,it would be marked on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

When applying for my rifle I had said that I wanted it
    for papertarget shooting and would not be using it to
    kill any wildlife.

When I got my Rifle Cert it has 3 conditions A, B and C.
    What was weird it states the my licence is subject to
    "None" of the conditions.

That confused the hell out of me but I did not question it.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Means you can use it for anything.

Mine are

Rifle - none
    Shotgun 1 - condition A
    Shotgun 2 - condition B

Advertisement