Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

computer help.

Options
  • 20-03-2007 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

hi,firstly i know zip about computers but my computer has a ram size of only 192 or something like that.i was told that i can get a ram of 5something or other to speed it up.i need the computer every day and was wondering if anyone knows of anybody that does computer maintaince etc..and would be willing to call and do the work at my home someday?thanks.. (athlunkard street area..)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I work in IT technical support and have done plenty of computer maintainence in the past (onsite repair etc). PM me a time and date that will be suitable for you and I'll try to call out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Timmy_d

I could do it for free,have done it plenty of times...simple upgrade wont take long pm me if your interested

Advertisement