Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Socket A motherboard

Options
  • 20-03-2007 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭

Anybody know if it's still possible to buy these new anywhere?

The mobo on my little bros machine seems to have finally given up the ghost and I want to fix it for as little cost as possible (i.e. not have to buy a cpu). I've been lookin on adverts for a second-hand one but they actually don't seem that plentiful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

It is actually, cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

Dabs.ie also have one HERE.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

You'd probably find one pretty easily second hand for peanuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭onlyfinewine

There are plenty on Ebay all the time. See AMD Socket A or 462.
    Or if you are not in a hurry I am upgrading and you can have mine. What cpu have you got to put in it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Or if you are not in a hurry I am upgrading and you can have mine. What cpu have you got to put in it?
    Well I'm not in a hurry but unfortunately my bro is, which is why I was lookin to pick one up new instead of waitin around to find a second-hand one.

Tis an XP2100 I'll be sticking in it.

Advertisement