Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carvalho not sent off or Booked

• 20-03-2007 3:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭

was watching last nights game between Chelsea and Spurs.
    Spurs played quite well and were holding their own but for two great chelsea goals.
    The match was beginning to swing when Spurs got their penalty for a blatant foul in the box by Carvalho (who may i add is an extremely cynical player when you watch him closely week in week out).
    Spurs get their penalty and carvalho doesnt even get a yellow card not to mind a red card!!!

imagine the last 10 minutes had Chelsea rightly been reduced to 10 men.
    I think it was a scandalous decision not to even booked Carvalho given he was last man and was stopping a clear goal scoring opportunity.
    One of the worst decisions this season in my opinion.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Anam

Yeah he should have been sent off really.But i dont think it would have made any difference to the outcome of the match,Spurs were always going to send men forward and Chelsea would sit back and try and deal with it in the final minutes,which they are superb at.Spurs didnt really create much after the penalty.

Advertisement