Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite local take-away/delivery service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Mario's on Monkstown Farm road (across from the statue).............always packed and does the best chicken kebabs - top notch place.

Used to really like Liberios in Deansgrange but recently it's quite pricey and burgers are shabby to say the least. Don't know what the hell has happened:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Hey drdre, try and get your dad to add Mexican to the menu. There is a serious lack of Mexican food in Dublin.

I will ask him about that, he might have it on the menu for sandyford as he is devolping a new menu soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Yumi in Clonskeagh
    Aldo's in Cornelscourt (although it used to be better)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Yummi in Clonskeagh is great but pretty dear.

There's a Chinese in Aylesbury (sp?) shopping centre in tallaght that a garda mate of mine was telling me is so popular that the local gougers come from miles just to get their chips and curry sauce, he's reckons that it must be one of the best as these lads are connoisseurs ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

When I lived in Rathfarnham I got food a couple of times from Exelsior and didn't really enjoy it. If it's improved, that's great news.

I always loved Silvio's, but went in about two months ago for old time's sake. Man do they know how to charge!!!! Looks great though since they've refurbished it (which would explain the prices) and the food is as good as always.

When I lived in Dun Laoghaire, we always got Indian food on Fridays. Sometimes from Jewel in the Crown and other times from Bombay Pantry. Both great.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

San Marino's near Windy Arbour for the fast food. Never got bad stuff out of there, and they deliver in 15 minutes. It makes me happy in my belly.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭UrbanFox

Dublin Fire Brigade - fastest collection and delivery times ever........:)

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Tazzer

drdre wrote:
    Guys it great to hear you like letseatin, Its my fathers business. the sandyford branch will be open in around 2 months as there some building work going on. Its way off schedule but once its up and running you will be happy.Theres going to be afew more type's of food :) . Theres also a letseatin in blanchardstown.
    I will keep you guys updated about the sandyford branch

hey drdre,

any update about sandyford?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

UrbanFox wrote:
    Dublin Fire Brigade - fastest collection and delivery times ever........:)
    explain....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

DaveMcG wrote:
    Scent Garden in Firhouse. Chinese restaurant/takeaway. Yummy as ya like!

Is that the one beside Speaker connolly yep that is excellent!! Luckystar is my favourite takeaway around that area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Marathon Man

The Regent Palace in Walkinstown. Probably the best sweet and sour chicken this side of the great wall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Jonakin

Kenny 5 wrote:
    Mandarin Inn, Rathfarnham.
    Haha my dad owns the mandarin inn

Jonakin wrote:

That'll be 9 chicken balls and a 3 in 1 please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 kopparberg

fu moon on newtown park avenue the best ever

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Jonakin wrote:
    how come the satay skewers always change? they're usually tasty and everything, but the chicken and sauce is very inconsistent!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

The regent palace in Walkinstown rules!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

I got an Indian from Monsoon in Stillorgan last night and it was minging. I remember it always used to be good. Anyone know a decent indian that delivers to Ballinteer these days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

MikeHoncho wrote:
    I got an Indian from Monsoon in Stillorgan last night and it was minging. I remember it always used to be good. Anyone know a decent indian that delivers to Ballinteer these days?

Will be in 2 weeks time when www.letseatin.ie is open in 2 weeks in sandyford :)

I think after you look at the site it will make you hungry and miuth watery :D

EDIT: I'm going to allow this, Provided that this doesnt end up a a total advertisement for your dad's business. Agent smith

Remember when i said that? I ment it!

If you want to Advertise, then contact an admin

Banned for 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

kopparberg wrote:

No way! It's very average. Nothing special at all. Nothing beats Grace's Garden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

kopparberg wrote:

Really? I've been disappointed any time I've had food from there. Poor quality meat and don't get me started on the curry sauce! I used to live very near it but would still order from elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 theno8eight

Look guys, I know that ordering fast food can be a lottery, get your hands on Take Away Express for your area, you will have a wide selection of Take Away's & restaurants, if one Take Away's no good, try someone else. But make sure you make a complaint. Bon Appetit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 theno8eight

Try Indian Brasserie in Rathfarnham, Tulsi in Windy Arbour or India Gate in Nutgrove.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Taste of Corner - Rathcoole.

Bang on Indian food.

Try Indian Brasserie in Rathfarnham, Tulsi in Windy Arbour or India Gate in Nutgrove.:cool:

Was not impressed with Indian gate in Nutgrove when I was there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Starmix

Beijing chinese in Sandyford Village, Monsoon Indian in Stillorgan and the chipper beside the Gallops Pub, Ballyogan, don't know the name of it! YUM YUM YUM! nearly dinner time now.............:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Luckycharm wrote:
    Was not impressed with Indian gate in Nutgrove when I was there.

Really? I eat out of India Gate all the time and love it. Take-Away now never eaten in the restrauant.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Twinkers

Borza in Cromwellfort Rd, Walkinstown

Really? I eat out of India Gate all the time and love it. Take-Away now never eaten in the restrauant.

I ate in the resturant did not find the meat great

Urgent!!

Any good take aways in Monkstown area?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

Wongs Chinese in Monkstown is good.

Advertisement