Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Lessons

Options
  • 20-03-2007 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi,
    My girlfriend is doing her driving test in Finglas in a couple of weeks. She's never had a proper lesson before (I thought her) and I'm looking to get her a few before her test, along with a pretest. This is because I never taught her all the little things that they test you for, like the right way to reverse around a corner and all that kind of stuff. Also, I want her to learn the route.
    Can anybody suggest a good driving school around the area, or one that covers that area? As I say, she can already drive, its just to prepare her for the test. Also, is there anyway for me to find out the route around Finglas in the mean time and go through it with her a couple of times? Is there just one test route through Finglas or could there be many? Thanks in advance!

Comments

Advertisement