Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rifle Sling/Carry Strap

Options
  • 20-03-2007 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭

Ok i'm looking for a decent rifle sling/carry strap for a very heavy rifle.

I am wondering are the ones they use in the Biathlon (skiing and shooting) any good? I have been watching it on eurosport and they look dead handy

so my question would be, 2 straps or just your plain run of the mill strap???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Butler creek comfort stretch rifle sling, yer only man :D

I have one for my T3 Varmint, nightforce scope and harris bipod, comes to a bit of weight. The sling is like a DREAM. You won't know the rifle is there :D One of the best investments I ever made as the sling absorbs all shock and weight and DOESN'T transfer that onto your shoulder. Walk all day and night with it no hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

thanks John, did you buy that online or in a store in Ireland??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Got it on that well known auction site Veg, $15.50 for the sling, then $20 for shipping. Not sure what price they are here but then again I couldn't really be arsed looking as most things are more expensive anyway.

Advertisement