Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playing ProEvo6 on PS3 online

Options
  • 20-03-2007 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

Trying to decide to get the PS3 on friday and one of the biggest detemining factors is this.

Does anyone know if PS3 would allow online gaming with ProEvo6 ????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

The game is rated "Should play on PLAYSTATION®3 with noticeable issues"

Without even mentioned online play.

Check out this site

http://faq.eu.playstation.com/bc/bcGames.htm?locale=en_IE

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭EIREHotspur

Well that kinda makes my mind up for me....thanks for the quick response.

we2007 players reckon its fine on and off line, thats the yank version but did come out 5 months after pes6.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Yeah the BC list says to not use 60hz or Network features of games, so I'm guessing its a no-no!

Well seeing as I bought a ps2 for Pro Evo in the first place many years ago....looks like history may repeat itself.

Pro Evo is the killer game for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

I thought Microsoft had exclusive rights for PES6 and FIFA on next gen consoles? Therefore it wouldnt be playable on PS3. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I couldnt see how they could get around that.

No they CLAIMED they had an exclusive for Pro Evo 6 on the 360 and it was for 12 months which was denied quickly by the makers on their website straight away.

I bought a PS2 because of Pro Evo and will wait till november to get the PS3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

No they CLAIMED they had an exclusive for Pro Evo 6 on the 360 and it was for 12 months which was denied quickly by the makers on their website straight away.

I bought a PS2 because of Pro Evo and will wait till november to get the PS3.

Yeah but isnt the exclusive rights for PES6? Which means PS3 wont have Pro Evo til the next edition, which was what I was trying to say. I see you are going to wait til the next edition anyway to get it. Its ok on 360, but too many glitches to be honest.

Pes6 is a next gen elxclusive meaning that it wont come out on any other next gen console.

Well they werent out and one doesnt get PES so they kinda had it by default. Pes7 is out on PS3 and 360 in Oct.

The pes6 yoou ay play on ps3 is the ps2 version so msft srtill got exclusive on it.

kdjac

Advertisement