Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Virtua Tennis 3 Demo

• 20-03-2007 7:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭

I've been away getting hammered for Paddys weekend so dunno if everyones already noticed this! This is one of the finest sports games ever made, along with pro evo, I for one can't wait for this game.
    Downloading...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

ya downloaded this myself yesterday, i ave it for d psp and thought it was super.
    i dont have a hd tv yet bt i thought the graphics were super on the demo and its out this friday so may well be worth a purchase
    and yes pro evo is the best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Fantastic, been hooked on the demo since sunday night.
    Will be gettin this with my PS3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

Yeah, dunno whether I'll be getting it for the PS3 or 360, I'm thinking 360 for the mo because I know people online I'll be able to play it with and havent tried the PS3s online system yet!

I dont think PS3's version has an online feature.
    I just want it cos I need something to play for fun on the PS3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Have it for the psp one of the best games ever in 2 player !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭riddik

saw that but my xbox gold membership expired and i'v been too busy to renew it, i really wana download it. can anyone tell me how it compares to the arcade original or even the fine port to DC? I no there'll be huge changes all round, but im hopin the gameplay retains some similar element to the original. I have never been beaten at that game so its about time i got my over confident ass whipped by sum american nerdlinger on a 6 hour binge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

Played a few sets, seems harder (I used to be very good)... but maybe I'm just not used to it cus of Top Spin 2. Seems faster 2, but again, could be because of top spin 2, I can't really remember what speed it is in the archade and on the DC?! I'm sure I'll love it all over again tho!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

Yeah, I found it a little bit too hard for my liking. I use to play it on my DC the whole time and, again, was quite good at it (in my mind anyway:D )

I've beaten everyone with everyone in the demo. Took me ages though.
    Cant wait for friday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭riddik

just got it there, not a patch on the old DC / arcade version, its ok but i dont think any tennis game will ever stand up to the original virtua

• Advertisement
Advertisement