Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christina Aguilera in HOT red stocking

• 20-03-2007 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    I'm new.. and this is my first post:)
    christina_aguilera_sexy-1_45f57adcee374-t.jpg christina_aguilera_sexy-2_45f57adcefae5-t.jpg christina_aguilera_sexy-3_45f57adcf1263-t.jpg christina_aguilera_sexy-4_45f57adcf220a-t.jpg christina_aguilera_sexy-5_45f57adcf359c-t.jpg christina_aguilera_sexy-6_45f57add006e4-t.jpg christina_aguilera_sexy-7_45f57add0168e-t.jpg christina_aguilera_sexy-8_45f57add031f8-t.jpg christina_aguilera_sexy-9_45f57add0458c-t.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Do you have something to say about this or are you just a very bad troll? Threads are for discussion, not for posting random pictures of a celebrity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lazymum

Don't like her.
    Even though she can definitely sing, I can't listen, her voice is soooooo irritating.
    Has anyone noticed how she's trying to hide her legs in all her videos? Either she's shown until waist only, or she's crossing her bow legs or taking any other pose... Poor thing, he-he:D :D
    Xtina's fans, forgive me if it was harsh....

Advertisement