Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your Exectro House Recommendations... With Sound Clips Please!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

Booka Shade - Manderine Girl is reallll cool
    Heard it before but didnt know the name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

Nice picks zascar, lets hear some more!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

OK I'll try to put a few more online later when I have more time. Anyone else got any the want to share?
    In the meantime I put together this electro house mix over the weekend. There are some more nice tracks on there but you'll have to excuse the mixing ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Bit commercial now but a cracking remix, remember this from Dubai Zascar massive over there last Xmas.:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CivLKzRo48Y

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Yeah, I was never a huge fan of that song really, but it definitely gets the crowds jumping any time I've played it. Its got nice chunky beat to it, but i think he could have got a little more dark and dirty with the remix...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

I'll check your mix out dude... but only if you STOP calling it electro!!!! Coz it ain't! :p Electrohouse is what it is.... :D

In the meantime check out some of these tunes, most of which if not all are available on Beatport and stompy. A mix of electrohouse and accessible (as in not too dark) tech-house.

John Dahlback - If You Give Me
    Presslaboys - Funkash (Version 2)
    Nikola Gala - During The Night
    The Age Of Steam - Disco Mafia (Audiojack Remix)
    MPI Porject - Work
    Martinez - Mind Games
    Audiojack - Coastline
    Claude Vonstroke - Deep Throat (Sebastien Leger Remix)
    Shur-I-Kan - Living Inside (Mike Monday Mix)
    Booka Shade - Darko
    Claude Vonstroke - Deep Throat (Sebastien Leger Remix)
    Audiojack - White Noise
    John Acquaviva, Madox - Feedback
    Cirez D - Knockout (DMR01 Bootleg)
    Lake & Leger - Aqualight
    Ludovic Vendi - Beug
    Martinez - Machine Script
    Only Freak - Viper Vapour
    Mike Monday - Bhalobashi
    Peace Division - Club Therapy (John Ciafone Vocal Mix)
    Seelenluft - Manila (Ewan Pearson Remix)
    Sharon Phillips - Want 2 Need 2 (Switch Dub)
    Q-Ram - Break It Down - Meerbusch Mix
    Moby - Go (Trentemoller Remix)
    Martinez - Solar Dreams
    Kirk Degiorgio - Starwaves (Spirit Catcher Remix)
    Mark Knight, DJ Mtv - A New Reality (John Dahlback Dub)
    Ignition - Planet 69 (Williams Remix)
    Eric Lavelle & J.M. Sicky - Unknown (Ricksick Mix)
    Colette - Didn't Mean To Turn You On (Justin Martin Dub)
    Broken Toy - Let The Rhythm
    Audiojack - Robot
    Dave Spoon - Acid Box
    Dave Spoon - At Night
    David Ekenback - Hey Cowboy (Loulou Players)
    Bobby Peru (Aka Paul Woolford) - Erotic Discourse
    DB vs Tim Paris - Future Now (Tim Paris & Lawson Edit)
    DB vs Tim Paris - Le Baron (Tim Paris Vision)
    Duckbeats - Modern House Is Rubbish
    Duoteque - Adyra
    Electric Press - REEvaluate (vocal mix)
    Libex & Giorgio Prezioso - Xperimental Scratch
    Petter - Some Polyphony

Giles wrote:
    I'll check your mix out dude... but only if you STOP calling it electro!!!! Coz it ain't! :p Electrohouse is what it is.... :D
    Yes you are right, it is "Electro House" - real Electro is very very differnt, but can't really be confused to anything remotely like what i call house

Advertisement