Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Micro Sd

• 21-03-2007 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

Any of ye guys know a site that sells cheap micro sd cards. Play.com has 2gb for €28 but wont deliver electronics to Ireland at the moment.:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

7dayshop.com is probably the cheapest spot apart from going the eBay route.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Cheers bud. Have you ever used it yourself? Good experiences?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

http://mx2.co.uk/default.asp?part=SANMICROSD2GB
    Works out about 25eur
    They're pretty fast posting + price inc's P&P, IIRC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Cheers bud. Have you ever used it yourself? Good experiences?

Yep, a number of times and couldn't recommend them enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Ruu wrote:
    Yep, a number of times and couldn't recommend them enough.

Just ordered San Disk 2gb micro sd. Delivered for €30. Thanks Ruu. Now only have to wait for my N95 :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭mkennedy

Just ordered San Disk 2gb micro sd. Delivered for €30. Thanks Ruu. Now only have to wait for my N95 :)

I can't believe how cheaply those cards are going for now. I bought a 2gb sandisk micro-sd card about 3 months ago for about 70 euro iirc(I think it was from the same site as well).
    damn..

btw anyone know if 4gb micro-sd is available. if so is it only micro-sdhc.
    and if so does anyone know what devices are compliant with micro-sdhc?

Advertisement