Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dear Graphics Forum Users...

Options
  • 21-03-2007 5:18am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Logged in once again after recieving an email regarding a reported post on a seperate forum and decided to check all my other little forums...

On doing so I look here on the Graphics forum and I'm very happy to see that it's flourishing far more than I anticipated back when I applied for it's creation and was given the go ahead yester year.

It was so long ago that I can't remember when it was made, but I have to say a big cheers to the users for keeping it clean and safe as time goes by. I can count the amount of problems that have arisen here on one hand and even then they were very minor, and reported sharpish and dealt with.

A big thank you to all who visit for keeping this place going well and I do hope it stays that way.

I always encourage, on any forum I'm part of, that people offer their feedback in regards to bettering it, so feel free to post any suggestions or criticisms to see if we can better an already strong forum.

A big thank you once again.

Comments

Advertisement