Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT light setting

Options
  • 21-03-2007 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,654 ✭✭✭

My car is up for the NCT on Saturday.

What setting should I set my lights to 0-3??

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

0 is the normal setting for them afaik.
    I had mine set @ 2 which is what I use and they changed it themselves and then changed it back for me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

The NCTS will set them to the highest setting (usually 0) and then test them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,654 ✭✭✭Trampas

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭nc6000

I'm sure the NCT guy will know what setting to put them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,987 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

You should always drive with the lights on 0 or the highest setting. The next ones down are for when you have a load in the car to stop dazzling other drivers. And if you are dazzling people on high settings get your lights adjusted!
    Why are people so afriad to light the road ahead of then and not the road just in front of their bumpers?:confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement