Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pa Questions

Options
  • 21-03-2007 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Just found this forum yesterday, it looks really good, anyhoo im thinking of getting a prince albert and i got a few questions...
    Is there any risk?
    How long before i could have sex?
    Thanks in advance and im looking forward to hopefully contributing.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Not much of a risk once you go to a decent piercer, I suggest Keith in Celestial Ring on Abbey Street..He did mine and Ive had no problems at all.
    I was "out of action" for about 2 weeks, not too long but the longer you leave it to heal without having sex the better the result.
    Its one of my favourite piercings and I wouldnt know where Id be without it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

If I was a guy I'd get one...
    Ha. Random!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭crazy_dude6662

If I was a guy I'd get one...
    Ha. Random!

i know a girl who has her mind set on getting done at some stage, mainly cos she didnt know what it was. then i explained that she didnt have the anatomy for it...now she wants a sex change for it...(doubt its gonna happen)

anyway, back on track...good luck if you get done!

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Dashticle

Can you use a condom reliably with it? Or if not, how long after the piercing til you can remove it and use a condom as normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

You dont need to remove the piercing to use a condom,
    Theres no sharp edges on the ring so using a condom works grand.
    Ive only had a condom split on me once since Ive had the it done but I dont think that was due to the piercing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

gential piercings have the lowest infection risk of most piercings cuz your urine cleans it every time you pee, I know Snake Bite on Abbey St. Dub is very good for everything, they recommend, 6weeks to 3months before having sex , or well contact of any kind, but it depends on your own healing powers too, as for condoms, no trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

Hmmm no chance i could abstain for even two weeks at the moment anyway!
    My current lady has numerous piercings and has experienced various cock piercings in the past, she reckons there great but would a pa add to my experience? Thanks for the recommendations of where to get it done but i live in Scotland at the mo.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

if you are in the dundee area there is a good piercer there by the name of john, alas hes off in canada now. hel be back soon though.
    PA is fine im sure, if you wanna hit 'the' spot an Apadravya is your best bet ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

Wilburt
    Where does he work or how can i contact him? Any recommendations in Aberdeen?

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Dashticle

GaRtH_V wrote:
    You dont need to remove the piercing to use a condom,
    Theres no sharp edges on the ring so using a condom works grand.
    Ive only had a condom split on me once since Ive had the it done but I dont think that was due to the piercing!

Ah thanks, always wondered about that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement