Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turtle Trade :(

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I do not have any to trade but will happily take the yellow belly to join my group of turtles that got too big!

RES grow very big & will need a MASSIVE tank! Think long & hard before you get another one please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

If you think 5 inches is too big, then please don't get any more! I had to give mine away for the very same reason - they're not the type of animals you should get if you don't have the necessary equipment and space!

I know how big they get :) I will be moving to another country in a few months time and its easier getting the smaller ones over then the large one. Also im not sure what the size of our living space will be when we move so we are looking for a smaller one .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I know how big they get :) I will be moving to another country in a few months time and its easier getting the smaller ones over then the large one. Also im not sure what the size of our living space will be when we move so we are looking for a smaller one .
    If you know how big they get why are you on about small ones? Do you realise the small ones are HATCHLINGS??? They will get to the size of a dinner plate & can live to be over 100 years old!

The pet industry has a lot to answer for if you ask me! The so called tutle bowls are stupid! These are animals that need a lot of care & understanding etc! Think long & hard please before you consider getting another one!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

I see where bond is coming from.... it’s a bit weird, like giving away a big dog to get a puppy, do you not see how ridiculous it sounds?

Why not find your turtle a decent home and then wait until your sure of your living circumstances to decide on a new pet.

Advertisement