Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attempted Car Robbery in Charlesland Park

Options
  • 21-03-2007 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi all,

My girlfriends car alarm started to go off on Saturday night - we just attributed it to the bad weather - however today we have noticed that the drivers side door is damaged as if someone was trying to get into it -

Has anyone experienced the same recently?

Also, did anyone see anyone suspicious around the Park on Saturday Night?

Annoyed,

J
    :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 kirsten25

Oh my god thats shocking news. I live in the park also and this is quite worrying now.
    This happened to my neighbours car also

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

fog lights stolen off my car up in the crescent, one of my neighbours vans has been broken into twice and all of his tools stolen out of it.

another neighbour caught someone in the driver seat of his car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

JandS wrote:
    Hi all,

My girlfriends car alarm started to go off on Saturday night - we just attributed it to the bad weather - however today we have noticed that the drivers side door is damaged as if someone was trying to get into it -

Has anyone experienced the same recently?

Also, did anyone see anyone suspicious around the Park on Saturday Night?

Annoyed,

J
    :mad:

No, this is an isolated incident.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

Thats terrible...but to be honest I have left my car unlocked by accident lots of times since I moved here over a year ago and nothing ever taken but after reading this thread I better double check everynight. You may have just been unlucky. Its generaly a very safe and quiet neighbourhood saying that from reading other people posting above maybe there maybe some scumbags coming in from other places and trying their luck. Just thank your luckys stars they didnt get your car and make sure you lock it and alarm it all the time. I hate hate hate theiving buggers!!! Lock them all up and throw away the key! Actually forget that - that means I would have to pay for them - send them all of to a shark infested - ebola virused island!! ;)

Advertisement