Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One To Lose

Options
  • 21-03-2007 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭

So I have to agree with the Bro of Mr. McD.

With the economy on a downward sprial I can only see things getting worse for the government.

Let face up to it now, they have wasted more money then they ever had before, yes they have put more money into everything but we can now see that throwing money at everything doesn't work.

I think they should take his advise and try to lose the election (Lets face it for FF it will be a hard one to lose).

But maybe I should be more optimistic, I know if I was the opposition I wouldn't be rushing to be in Government come the next 5 years. Unless they are really able to turn around the wasted 10 years of government we have had and keep us on top, we can just rely on the property market and multinationals for our income. Time to return to a more entrapenurial attitude of the early and late 1990's IMO.

Advertisement