Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New rules of the road out.

Options
  • 21-03-2007 2:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

I hear the new rules of the road is out, with all its glamor, Its three times the content than the previous issue published 12 years ago.

Will it make any difference to road safety to many of the cowboys that are still out there that have never even bothered to read the old ones.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

You're being a bit selective there. What about all the Irish people who drive around with little regard for the old rules?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Bradidup

Ive changed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

I've been trying to find it on www.rsa.ie but they only have a sample copy up, anyone got a link to it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

Pfff.. my arse im gonna sit down and read 200 pages who has time for that, I know how to drive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

smashey wrote:
    What about all the Irish people who drive around with little regard for the old rules?

It will be available in print in Irish for the first time in years, can't be bad seeing as it's supposed to be the official language of the country :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Bradidup

Fabritzo wrote:
    I've been trying to find it on www.rsa.ie but they only have a sample copy up, anyone got a link to it?

If you wait a day or two you will get it in the post one going out to every household, it was mentioned on the wireless this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

when are these being sent out to everyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

I just had a look, the full version is on the rsa.ie site now

http://www.rsa.ie/Home/upload/File/ROTR_2007.pdf

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Fabritzo wrote:
    According to something in the Oirish Times recently apparently the RSA have no plans to release a digital version of the ROTR - dumbasses!
    timmywex wrote:
    when are these being sent out to everyone??
    in the coming weeks according to Graybo!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Apparently the new version has been put up on the net -

http://www.rsa.ie/Home/upload/File/ROTR_2007.pdf (warning: PDF, approx. 5 megabytes)

• Advertisement
Advertisement