Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Bed House for Sale in the Grove!

Options
  • 21-03-2007 6:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21

Hi Everyone, I am selling my 3 Bed in the Grove and planning to sell without an Estate Agent.. saving thousands, I hope!
    So just wanted to get the word out in case of you know anyone looking in the area.
    If so, please pass my number on 0876663539, I'm happy to viewings anytime.
    I'll put more info up later when I'm more organised :)
    Cheers,
    Sharon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Sharon,

Personally, I would only give my number out through PM - let me know if you want it edited out. Best of luck with the sale.

Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Basil Brush

Hi Sharon,

A friend of mine is looking in the area - what is your asking price? If you wanted to pm me the details, I'll pass them on

Thanks

Sharonh,

Presumably you are also going to advertise on myhome.ie or daft.ie. If so, could you please link to the advert from here, and keep all communications through there, rather than here?

Normally, I would ask people to put a link to their ad on adverts.ie, but there isn't a section for house sales there.

thanks,

Eoin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 Sharonh

eoin_s wrote:
    Sharonh,

Presumably you are also going to advertise on myhome.ie or daft.ie. If so, could you please link to the advert from here, and keep all communications through there, rather than here?

Normally, I would ask people to put a link to their ad on adverts.ie, but there isn't a section for house sales there.

thanks,

Eoin
    Hi Eoin,
    No problem, I haven't got my act together yet but will do this as soon as I have. Unfortunately I cannont advertise on myhome as you need an estate agent for that and I'm trying to avoid using one to reduce costs both seller and buyer!
    BTW, I have no problem giving out my mobile number, please leave it in.
    Thanks!
    Sharon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 Sharonh

Hi Sharon,

A friend of mine is looking in the area - what is your asking price? If you wanted to pm me the details, I'll pass them on

Thanks
    Hi Basil Brush!
    I'm looking around the 540 - 545 mark but negotiable of course. It's the largest of the 3 bed houses. Once I have more details including pics I'll send them on. Meanwhile if they want to call me please do:)
    Thanks!
    Sharon.

• Advertisement

Sharon,

This forum isn't a sales channel - like I said, I've no problems if you link to an advert hosted somewhere else and all communication is done through there, but please don't use here for it. This is a site-wide rule, not one we came up with on this forum.

Eoin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭new arrival

Relax the cax........ no harm done here

Relax the cax........ no harm done here

Excuse me? nothing to do with you.

Public forum Mr. Moderator.

Public forum Mr. Moderator.

No it's not. This is a privately owned site with its own rules.

• Advertisement

Thanks Mr. Moderator

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

As there is no point in posting replies it this tread it's been locked.

OP, you might consider using one of these sites: www.sellityourself.ie or www.privateseller.ie

Please remember that the rules of boards prohibit selling any product or service on the fora. Adverts.ie is the apropriate place for such postings.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement