Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3v card and hotel?

Options
  • 21-03-2007 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

I brought my grilfriend over to the AC Milan v Celtic match.

I booked my hotel with my 3v card I only had to pay E10 on the card and the other E90 when I was checking out.

Went to Milan with my girlfriend paid the E90 when I checked out but when I got home from my holiday I logged onto 3v website to check how much I had left on my voucher but when I logged In the hotel took out the E90 which I already paid :mad:

They dont have an email address or website but I got there phone number but everytime they cant speack english. The 3v voucher has now expired so Im not sure if I can get it back. I emailed 3v but they havent got back to me.

If I ring 3v can they get me a refund?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

generally, 3v are very good when it comes to giving refunds

Send them an email

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Hoops1888 wrote:
    I emailed 3v but they havent got back to me.
    swingking wrote:
    Send them an email

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Hoops1888

swingking wrote:
    generally, 3v are very good when it comes to giving refunds

Send them an email

I did do but they never got back.

I rang them a woman was on the phone very nice they said Visa dont really get involved but because it is Italy and there claiming they cant speak English she will ring head office and see what they can do.

Although she say did it could take sometime, not In a hurry with money but thats not the point. Sure still I had a registered money letter with 1,500 In it went missing thats well over a year and An post are doing nothing. Cant be as bad an them.

Advertisement