Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs V Blackburn

Options
  • 21-03-2007 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭

The spurs game against Blackburn has been rescheduled and Id like to go seen as the flights are so cheap. Think the game is already booked out so if there is anyone selling two tickets give us a shout. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hi mate, I bought two tickets for a friend of a friend who I *think* may not be able to make it, but I'm waiting to hear back from him.

I'll let him know that I have a buyer for them if he can't make the rescheduled fixture and hopefully he'll make his mind up quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Hi mate, I bought two tickets for a friend of a friend who I *think* may not be able to make it, but I'm waiting to hear back from him.

I'll let him know that I have a buyer for them if he can't make the rescheduled fixture and hopefully he'll make his mind up quickly.

Cheers recklessone. Ill take them no prob if it's going.

OK, I hope to get a definite answer from him by tomorrow so I'll let you know asap. I'll be travelling over for the game as well, so we must meet up for a beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Stedub

Might have 3 tickets myself to offer, trying to change plans but no looking good at the moment

Babybing wrote:
    Cheers recklessone. Ill take them no prob if it's going.

Confirmed mate, two tickets are yours. You have PM (shortly)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Times and dates for several games changed - see below

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR have announced four fixture changes after Sky Sports selected the games for live television coverage.

The away fixture to Wigan Athletic will now be played on Sunday April 15, kicking-off at 1.30pm. This game will be televised by Sky Sports.

The north London derby against Arsenal White Hart Lane on Saturday April 21 will now kick-off at the earlier time of 12.45pm and televised on Pay Per View.

The away match at Charlton, originally scheduled for May 5, will now be played on Monday May 7, kicking-off at 8pm. This game will be televised by Sky Sports.

Finally the game against Blackburn Rovers originally scheduled for Easter Monday, April 9, will now be played on Thursday May 10, kick-off 8pm.

This game has been moved due to our continuing involvement in the UEFA Cup and will be televised by Sky Sports.

Deal has no fallen through, so I've two spare if anyone knows of a good home for them.

£65 the pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Check your PM's recklessone.

Both tickets shifted.

Advertisement