Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Master of Arts in Law

Options
  • 21-03-2007 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

hey folks,

just wondering is there anyone out there who is currently doing the Master of Arts in Law in DIT or has done it recently? I'm looking into applying for it and would like to have someone's personal perspective on it before I do....

If you're out there, please reply :D !!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mr.twist

is this on the DIT webiste- i have looked and cant seem to locate this masters in law programme- where do i lood for it- only thing i found was the Pgrad in legal studies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭Snapper1

there's not a word about it on the DIT website and apparently its only offered to students who complete the Pg Dip in Legal Studies (which i'm on at the mo). the Masters course only started last year so the current students are the first batch to do it

Advertisement