Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jack in lift with fans - Funny!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Your definition for funny and mine obviously differ quite a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Ah you c**t! Wasting my time with bad YouTube links is one thing, spoiling a film I'm about to watch is quite another. I just downloaded Se7en!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Its wasn't the best but it made me laugh twice, once when he gave away the ending to Se7en (sorry DS, the movie does kinda suck if you know the ending in advance, kinda like the usual suspects and fight club) and its so true, I really want to discuss LOST with my friends, but there is always that one person there who isn't up to date so the conversation has to end, usually with them sticking their fingers in their ears and shouting "lalalala" at the top of their voice, and twice when the UPS guy started questioning him about how they are removing black people from the show.

Funny thing is though, i'd say that whole sketch has actually happened to Matt Fox 100 times before in real life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

DS wrote:
    Ah you c**t! Wasting my time with bad YouTube links is one thing, spoiling a film I'm about to watch is quite another. I just downloaded Se7en!

Haha yeah right :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

DS wrote:

Take that lawbreaker!!!!

The end of that sketch was so ****. They should have at least played it so you thought she was going to do the same as the other woman and then just came out with some mental theory or something. That wouldn't have been great but would have been far ****ing funnier than that POS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Haha yeah right :D
    Yep, it went into slow motion when I heard him say Se7en and my lunge for the stop button was never gonna be fast enough. Made no sense to me but I know the movie's ruined now. Guess that's my karma for being a lowlife filesharer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

DS wrote:
    Guess that's my karma for being a lowlife filesharer.

So long as you learned your lesson!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

I presume everybody's seen the MadTV take on Lost at this stage, but just incase...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fjQ3gd5Kn8

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭man1

upmeath wrote:
    I presume everybody's seen the MadTV take on Lost at this stage, but just incase...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fjQ3gd5Kn8

Yeah I saw that last night, Ha!
    Couldnt stop laughing at Locke and then when Hurley came out...............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

man1 wrote:
    Couldnt stop laughing at Locke and then when Hurley came out...............

It would be great to see them do another couple for the second and third seasons... I could imagine Henry Gale/Ben Linus being portrayed as a weedy sewer rat of some description, Tom and Eko would be cool to see too...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I stopped it after a minute....that guys just too...american...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

It's a long time since Saturday Night Live has been anything near funny.

Advertisement