Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAMES AND APPLICATIONS FAILED SONY ERICSSON K800i

• 21-03-2007 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

I purchased a sony ericsson k800i last january from vodafone.An absolute brilliant mobile phone and was so pleased with it up until last sunday when,all of a sudden,the games or applications folders refused to open.When I select either of them,it comes up on screen 'OPERATION FAILED'. As I wont get to the vodafone shop until sunday,is there any way in which this could be remedied from home?? Has this happened to anyone else out there? Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

Try this:
    Shut down phone.
    Remove memory stick (if it has one)
    Reboot phone
    Shut down again
    Insert memory stick
    Reboot again

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭midger

How do I reboot my phone Solair??

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭midger

Solair wrote:
    Try this:
    Shut down phone.
    Remove memory stick (if it has one)
    Reboot phone
    Shut down again
    Insert memory stick
    Reboot again
    This didnt work,thanks anyway. Anyone else any other suggestions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

You could try emailing Sony Ericsson to see if they can offer any insight. My W810i died on me about a month or so back and when I turned it back on screen started flashing and I couldn't use the phone so I contacted Sony Ericsson and they mailed me back recommending a firmware update. If you end up having to update the firmware back up everything first of course.

Advertisement