Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logos and design

Options
  • 21-03-2007 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭

Logos and design, For any other business person working on a shoe string marketing budget like my self and I though I'd give you the heads up with this website that I've discovered www.sitepoint.com and they hold design contests for logos and flyers and websites.

You put up the cash for the winner, $100 for a logo up to $200 for a clean coded website!.

I've had a couple of contests and the work returned is unbelieve for the money and great value. You can provide feedback as your logo or projects evolves.

I had a logo contest and has over 60 entries and was very happy with my logo.

As anyone knows getting designers to do anything can run to be quiet expensive (But nothing wrong with that if your a designer;) ) This is just an alternative

contests here http://www.sitepoint.com/contests/?

Bingo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

it won't take much digging around boards to find i'm a graphic designer :D but, you do get what you pay for. I look on sitepoint for established websites for sale and have often looking into the logo/corp id section - it's all very generic imo

And regarding irish designers being expensive, how long will you be using the logo? There's a lot of work in it, it's not like you make one logo, hand it over and thats it.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

great stuff thanks.

I also discovered www.joomlancers.com - get a joomla site put together for very little..

Advertisement