Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

the weekender: yvonne laird (whoever that is)

Options
  • 21-03-2007 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

have you every changed a tyre?
    ' no, i always liked my tyres so i never felt the need to get different ones'

WTF.........

this woman hasnt a clue and would love to give her a kick up her ass and slap her botoxed face.
    rabling on about her merc and porsche, what an eejit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

legs11 wrote:
    have you every changed a tyre?
    ' no, i always liked my tyres so i never felt the need to get different ones'

WTF.........

this woman hasnt a clue and would love to give her a kick up her ass and slap her botoxed face.
    rabling on about her merc and porsche, what an eejit.

I saw that article as well, and I laughed at her stupidity and ignorance! Women eh....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭$Leon$

Saw that alright. I really hope that was an attempt at humour that was lost in print.
    Did you also notice she really hadn't a clue about what model she had she just said "merc convertible" or "porsche convertible". I'd say if she was pressed for the model she'd call it a Kompressor.
    Haven't a clue who she is either prob owns a boutique in blackrock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

mmmmm, nice lipstick she had:D

surprised if she could even fill a car with petrol.....

Advertisement