Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned.. and subscribing?

Options
  • 22-03-2007 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭

ok two questions..

I have been banned from two forums...

1. The Waterford forum... I was an ejit just standing up for myself if that can even make sense.. Ive been banned from the waterford forum for ages!

2.Instruments fourm meant to be two weeks buts its been ages

Anyway I can be unbanned from these forums?

Reason:

1.Im from waterford and I feel I can contribute to the forum! Im no longer an ejit!

2.I just dont like the fact im banned from the instruments forum or any forum.. I posted saying I was selling a guitar in the adverts forum so it might get more attention.. I was banned and recieved no pm It was a simple mistake.. The thread could have been locked/deleted and I given a warning?

Also I want to subcribe.. Cause(not sucking/kissing asses here)boards.ie is great! Really is! It deserves some money! Id like the extra bits also a name change and what not!

If I subscribed would that lift the bans or do I have no hope in getting back into those forums?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

All you have to do is PM the moderators of the fora you were banned from and politely ask that you have access again. That is normally the first course of action. Check here to see who the moderators are, send them a PM.
    Subscribing won't make any difference whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

As Ruu says, just PM the moderators of the forums and ask nicely if you can be unbanned.

There's no way to set a time limit on forum bans, so moderators have no way of knowing when a person should be unbanned.

FWIW, subscribing won't lift any bans, nor will it make you immune to banning :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Ruu wrote:
    Subscribing won't make any difference whatsoever.
    It will make one difference. Any subscriber arguing that they shouldn't be banned on the basis that they are a subscriber will be immediately sitebanned.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Thanks ill pm the guys later :)

back to work....

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Advertisement