Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mens Leather Jackets - Dublin - Where?

• 22-03-2007 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Looking to grab one of those smallish mens leather jackets (down to waist), does anyone know or recommend anywhere that sells them?

I know theres that place in Stephens Green, but thats all I can think off... where else is there out there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

You could try The Sheepskin Shop in The Ilac or there's Unique also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Debenhams do some nice ones, or Mr Gear on I think Marlboro St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Also, BEST menswear on O Connell street. They have great sales. Unique jackets seem to have ****e stitching,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 laineyx

ya can also find them in some of the high street shops- i knoe river island in particular have a range of mens leathers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

I got a savage bomber in BT2 in Dundrum about 2 weeks ago - try there?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Leah_K

My boyfriend bought a leather jacket in Unique, and it has a horrible chemical smell that hasn't gone away. I'd say avoid them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Only go to Unique if you want to look like a dealer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

or to look the exact opposite of the shop's name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Cremo wrote:

Hehe, so true. I so regret buying my jacket there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Cremo wrote:

HAHA!

I got one in Unique, ages back ,looks nice, no weird chemical smell.. You really got to knock the **** of leather jackets to make em look anyway decent.
    TK

Advertisement