Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back Again

Options
  • 22-03-2007 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

I started a thread of my own a few months ago.

I am trying also to loose weight. I cant afford a gym at the moment.

2 evenings a week I have class, so I dont get home until 10.45. I have gotton into awful eating habits. Am very stressed also lately

I will be finished these classes in 3 weeks and I am going to loose weight with a vengenance.

My jeans are getting tight now. Isnt it weird how much gyms cost?

Anyways, this is day one. If I cant get exercise right now, Ill sort out eating habits.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,196 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

dellas1979, I'm sure if you posted up details of your height/weight/age etc. current diet and exercise regime in the main fitness forum one of the more experienced peeps around here will give you some advice.

The one piece of advice I can give you is to read the stickies in that forum. There's some great advice regarding diet and exercise on there.

A gym isn't necessary to get fit, you can do cardio simply by running in a local park or taking a cycle and you can use bodyweight based exercises (sit-ups, press-ups. dips etc) for resistance training.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Well, as opposed to stuffing my face at luch time, I went for a walk and feel better for it. I know I dont need to go to a guy to slim down, but with the weather so terrible its hard to get out and go walking.

Advertisement