Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey Recklessone

Options
  • 22-03-2007 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Strange Question!!:confused::confused:

But were you at the Germany Game!!! Leverkusen??

If so did you meet a ginger tosser from Donegal, called Kieran by any chance??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

commette wrote:
    If so did you meet a ginger tosser from Donegal, called Kieran by any chance??

Was indeed, and did indeed.

Him and mis mates got me pissed in Dusseldorf airport on the way home the day after...can't believe they let me on the plane!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 commette

Well!
    Isnt it a small world!!!!
    Sounds like dem alrite...

I'm his better half!! So he's worth of a ticket to Spurs V Arsenal then???
    I think he still has your number so it sudnt be a problem meeting up that day den!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

This chick sounds too good to be true...you got any sisters commette ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

I was in Leverkausen too, but I don't remember anyone from Donegal.
    Having said that most of the trip is a complete blur.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

IIRC I was sitting beside him on the way out, you were down the back but I was up around row 5. Had a quick chat with the lads on our way down through passport control.

Met him and his mates in the airport on the way home, but you and Anthony got the early flight home so you'd have missed them.

By the way, bumped into Luke (the short black fella we were chatting to in Dublin before boarding for Dusseldorf) in Dublin a week ago! Small world, but I'd hate to paint it...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 commette

Having said that most of the trip is a complete blur.
    These match are sounding good.... I'm def going to more.

By the way I have 5 sisters... all spoken for at the moment but I keep ya posted Hatch 99 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Ye should have called yourself the Sugababes :p

Advertisement