Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suns v.s. Mavericks game

Options
  • 22-03-2007 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

The suns mavericks game from 14th of March ... by all accounts one of the best games to watch of the year.

Game report below for anyone interested. It was credited as the best game of the season so far and these two teams meet again on April 1st in another juicy tie!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2007031406&prov=ap

Stoudemire comes up with huge points and some serious scores in traffic and three point plays. Stackhouse putting up big numbers for Dallas as well. A double overtime thriller with Nash well into double figure assists and some delightful one-on-one's with Dirk, Howard and a few other Mavericks players.

Brilliant game, definitely worth watching! Playoff season is just around the corner... I'm still praying to get tickets for the Bulls first playoff round for when I'm in Chicago in April.

Phil.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

To be honest you're missing out on the real Basketball at the moment College hoops and March Madness:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Seen highlights of it last week on NBA.com, great game. Nash should've shot in OT to win it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

Oh, I've been keeping up-to-date with March Madness as well ... fuppin Texas A&M messing up my bracket!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Back on topic then Kobe's 4th straight 50 point game last night ubelievable:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Yeah pretty savage, don't like the guy but he's got some good stats to his name.

• Advertisement
Advertisement