Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Good Vs. Ebil

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Renesco wrote:
    i heard this one time this guy in xelas used 8 wcs on a geddon and he lost the geddon cos and they found out they beat him to death in real life and killed his family and once they found out a member of bob was using wcs and they invaded delve and conquered it and now bob has to pay xelas to live in delve like and sign a contract saying you cant use wcs anymore cos if xelas find out again they will revoke bobs travel rights in delve so be carefull they have spies and real power like not just internets power but real power like gangsta's i hear they are making a xelas rap video with busta rhymes and mariah carey dressed up as megathrons lol thats just what i heard like

Dressed up as Megathrons :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I had a point about two or three messages ago, but now I'm trying to imagine a megathron and I've totally lost my train of thought. Poo.

Oh yes, all I wanted to say was "I cast magic missile!"

Advertisement