Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Assassin's Creed

• 22-03-2007 1:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭

does anyone know when this is going to be released?

I can't seem to find any information anywhere

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

looks like I'm not exactly Mr.Current Affairs seems it was released last year.

hmm

or maybe not april this year ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I've heard its been ready for ages, they finished making it over a year ago.
    This was from someone who visited their studio in Montreal where they told him it was the last big game they worked on.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

Why isnt it out then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,272 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

i thought it would be coming out along with the PS3, but the last date i saw for it was november 07!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I read somewhere that are supposed to be HUGE problems with the A.I in the game, thats what causing the delays.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Don't think they've announced it yet, it was scheduled for "Q3 or Q4 of 2007".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

Quick look in online stores suggests the first week of September. Should keep us going till halo 3

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

Isn't halo 3 rumoured for september as well?

Mmmmm Halo 3 or Assasins Creed... tough choice... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

DarkJager wrote:
    Mmmmm Halo 3 or Assasins Creed... tough choice... ;)

Not really... get both ;)

• Advertisement

I'd get Halo 3 without a second thought over this...TBH Assasins Creed looks extremely boring...

DarkJager wrote:
    I'd get Halo 3 without a second thought over this...TBH Assasins Creed looks extremely boring...

It wasn't suppose to spark a debate.

TBH when you remove the multiplayer element from halo the actuall single player game itself is pretty boring IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

No release date given, its TBA and everything else is just speculation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

I think Assasins Creed looks really interesting. I dont enjoy halo online because its just too hard and it has always been riddled with cheaters. And I found the story mode in Halo 2 very dissapointing. I loved the first halo and completed the story mode twice

GStormcrow wrote:
    I think Assasins Creed looks really interesting. I dont enjoy halo online because its just too hard and it has always been riddled with cheaters. And I found the story mode in Halo 2 very dissapointing. I loved the first halo and completed the story mode twice

Too hard? In what way? the players are too good? or problems with lag etc?

Advertisement