Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club swap wit OLEG TROSHOK + ALKEEGAN! Show us yer bits...

• 22-03-2007 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

1183828120_l.jpg

Well what a weekend ay! Must say havn’t had that much fun in quite some time, paying for now though, even though its Thursday im still struggling to pick up the pieces never mind putting them back together! Anyway, this week we welcome to Mr. Oleg Troshok to our humble little disco as part of another Acii Disco international Club swap. In May we will see Al Keegan take to the road and visit Switzerland to return the favour and do two dates in clubs over there! Road Trip! Oleg is infamous throughout Switzerland for his ability as a DJ and frequents many clubs there with his rough and ready sound! Expect a mix of anything tough ranging from electro to techno to ghetto tech and more! It will be a first for the club but we are pumped and ready and giving the warm up to Al Keegan! Hopefully we will see some of you there!

If you would like to come along FREE of charge we have lots of guestlist passes to giveaway this week –

Simply tell me, where is OLEG TROSHOCK from?

Mail all answers to acdisco@gmail.com and Good Luck!

If you want to find out more about OLEG TROSHOCK see here –
    www.olegtroshok.eu
    www.myspace.com/djolegtroshok

Also many thank to anybody that was down last week to see KRIECE, it was a long day in McGruders and by that stage I thought we may have had a few casualties but everyone was in flying form and the buzz in the place was electric from the get go! My sincere apologise to anyone that didn’t get in as the club was full by 11.30, best make up for it this week ay, drop me a line and we can arrange guestlist! Anyway here are some pics –

Also if you have any Acii Disco pictures that you would like to share with us, we have created a Yahoo account for everybody to use, simply visit Yahoo.com and sign in with the details given below, then go to photos along the left hand side of the page and choose create new album, simple! For easier uploading use the easy uploader tool, it allows you to simply drap and drop the pictures and will upload them much faster!

Before you upload your pictures, please view the “uploading pictures” slideshow!
    Its very very important!

Login name – seemyaciipics
    Pssword – sharingiscaring

We will look forward to seeing some of your pics and we will be giving away lots of guestlist passes to the best pics over coming weeks, so get snapping!

Advertisement