Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Terry Pratchett meets My Little Pony ~ signed Binky!

• 22-03-2007 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Ebay Auction

Hello! :)

I thought this may be of some interest to you!

I have been contacting celebrities to ask if they would sign a pony for us to auction off to raise funds for the UK PonyCon and in turn, our chosen charity ^_^

www.mlpconvention.com

Details on the celebrity ponies can be found here

Terry Pratchett agreed to sign a pony!

Terry's PA said this: "Terry burst out laughing when I directed this e-mail to his machine, but he said that if there is such a thing as a plain white pony then he'll sign it for you."

True to his word ~ she arrived through my letterbox yesterday!

She is now up on Ebay ~ she is a great item for any Terry Pratchett, Discworld or indeed My Little Pony fan!

40600022.jpg

terryautograph.jpg

40600021.jpg

( I hope its ok to post this here! )

x

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Great idea, hope it does well for your charities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 piper1

Thanks! me too :p

* crossses fingers *

Advertisement