Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

kilkenny car boot sale.

• 22-03-2007 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭

hey can someone give me directions to kilkenny car boot sale?

im travelling from clonmel. ive been to kilkenny a few times, but not well enough to know my way around.

also, does anyone know how much is costs to rent a space to sell there?

any other rules regulations etc?

hope someone can help.

cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

The one in Cuffsgrange?

Drive out of Clonmel past Lidl, through the roundabout, past bulmers at the next roundabout take the first turnoff marked Kilkenny. (cant remember the roundabout names at the moment)

Follow this road almost the entire way to Kilkenny, when you come to Cuffsgrange watch the left-hand side of the road for a sing marking the boot sale.

Turn up the road at the sign and the enterance is about 200M up on the left.

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Ah Thats handy directions, drive towards kilkenny and as you pass callen drive maybe another 5 miles and you will come to a straight then you will see signs posted everywhere, its off to the left, you won't miss it, there will be aload of cars going that way anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

anyone know if you can rent a stall there? or do you sell from your car or bring your own stall etc?

or whats the cost of going there to sell?

thanks for the directions. think i got it now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

A google brings back the following -
    Kilkenny Car Boot Market
    Kilkenny car boot market open every Sunday from 8 AM til 4 PM. New Traders welcomed! On the Callan road.,
    Contact: Kilkenny Car Boot, Castleinch, Kilkenny, County: Kilkenny, tel: 056-772-9266, fax: +353

That came from here - http://www.browseireland.com/links/cgi-bin/search.cgi?query=kilkenny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭djpaul

anyone know if you can rent a stall there? or do you sell from your car or bring your own stall etc?

or whats the cost of going there to sell?

thanks for the directions. think i got it now :)

1. Yes
    2. Yes, From your car or bring your own stall.

3. Think it's ranges about 25 - 50 euros.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

thanks lads. thats all i needed.

well done :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭deisemum

RMC have you beeny yet?

If so what was the busiest time and what time would you recommend someone wanting to sell stuff to get there at?

What did you have to pay?

I've an attic full of stuff that needs clearing, lots of toys, books etc

Advertisement