Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kennel for guinea pigs in Galway area

Options
  • 22-03-2007 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a boarding kennel for guinea pigs in the Galway area? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭arctictree

Look on www.zooplus.ie

I have bought numerous things off them. They are cheap, good quality and deliver in 5 days to your door.

A

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

You mean hutches zooplus.ie is a good place to start. The bigger the better with a secure run (wired underneath as well). A small potting shed does the job even better with some hideaway houses in it and plenty of hay plus it means when you are cleaning them out you won't get drowned in the rain.
    Although indoors is better and healthier for guinea pigs and outdoor run in fine weather is grand.

Go for something that says rabbit hutch etc on it the ones marked as for us for guinea pigs are usually too small.

Zooplus are great or you could try petshoponline or for something really nice and solid try http://www.growgreensolutions.com/Pages/Poultry%20Housing.htm some of them can be converted for use for guinea pigs just contact them to find out what ones. All of the above mentioned deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 maireadH

I mean boarding kennels. The person that usually minds them will be away the same time as us this summer so I need an alternative care arrangement.

Advertisement