Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP PLEASE! Star Wars Battle Front 2

Options
  • 22-03-2007 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can someone give me the code on the side of the box for the above mentioned game for the PS2 it should start with "SLES".

Also if they have the "Platinum" version can you give me the code too.

Thanks a million...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Hi,

Can someone give me the code on the side of the box for the above mentioned game for the PS2 it should start with "SLES".

Also if they have the "Platinum" version can you give me the code too.

Thanks a million...
    Come on guys someone must have this game!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

But surely you own the box yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Its also written on the disc itself. google for some PC ps2 tools to identify it.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

SLES-53502

I got it from http://faq.eu.playstation.com/bc/bcGames.htm
    I don't understand what the others posters problems are, it's not like you can use the code to pirate games or kill kittens.

Lord Oz wrote:
    SLES-53502

I got it from http://faq.eu.playstation.com/bc/bcGames.htm
    I don't understand what the others posters problems are, it's not like you can use the code to pirate games or kill kittens.

Thanks. I can't seem to get a copy of the game anywhere - most of teh places I try have the platinum version which is a different code (SLES-53501) so I'm not sure if it'll work with the PS3?

• Advertisement

It should work on the PS3, the code is the same it's just a different edition of the disc.

Also on the PS3 site they show multiple code for the same game and they have the exact same compatibility. The site has about 5 version of star wars jedi starfighter and they all work grand.

Lord Oz wrote:
    Also on the PS3 site they show multiple code for the same game and they have the exact same compatibility. The site has about 5 version of star wars jedi starfighter and they all work grand.

I noticed that and was thinking that it might be ok - will think about it.

Thanks again for your help...

Advertisement