Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fizzy cola tongues

• 22-03-2007 3:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

I haven't been able to get one of these in about 8 years... I used to love them.. they were one of the main reasons I have so many fillings now .... some of my favourite memories of school are of me buying a 30 bag of these things and eating them one by one until my tongue and cheeks were burning in pain.. but I just couldn't stop

http://www.sweetsforu.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=7&products_id=150

I found some multiflavoured ones... but no cola.. anywhere, does anyone know where I could get some?

I only remembered they were called tongues after I saw that link there a few minutes ago, all my previous searches had been for 'giant fizzy cola things' .. but I still can't find jack for cola tongues..

can anyone help me? I'll seriously lick someones arsehole clean if they can get me a bag.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Costcutter shops have pick and mix selections and they always have the cola ones.

Advertisement