Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: 3X14 Promo / Pre-Airing Discussion [**POSSIBLE SPOILERS**]

• 22-03-2007 4:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,057 ✭✭✭✭

US PROMO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akJXl6WAJEo

Please keep all pre-airing discussion of the episode to this thread.

This looks like another good one :)

Rgds

Snake ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

This looks ace. And Sun might actually, for once, be interesting. Any Canadian promos flying about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Metacortex

Looks good. What was that all about at the end with Sun & Sawyer?? hmm
    Could it be, Sawyer has fathered Sun's baby? I know next weeks flashbacks are on island falshbacks of Nikki & Paulo, maybe one of those flashbacks shows something between sun & sawyer

Just thought id throw it out there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,057 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Nope I thought he says in the ad that he is working for the others, and I figure he's working with Lockes Dad (couple of Con artists) or did he say Jin is working for the others?
    Snake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭rip2roar

He says "They were working with the others". I think he means Nikki and Paulo. Also, I think Sun finds out who kidnapped her. ie. Charlie and Sawyer.

ah the two pain in the ass new ones ha ha I hope they are killed off as I never liked them

Snake ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

So Lando Calrissian joins the cast of Lost this week? I wonder will he be around for long. And Artz, Shannon, Boone and Ethan all back alive, if only temporarily.

Is there a Canadian promo? They are usually much better than the US ones.

And if the island flashbacks show Sun and Sawyer getting down and dirty, well I'll start to refer to her as the Island Ho!!!

searched Utube no sign of the CTV promo, maybe Basquille will find it and post it when he comes on line.

Snake ;)

Found this on Wiki about Billie Dee as well

Williams will be playing the role of Mr. LaShade in the Lost episode "Exposé" on the 28th March, making a special guest appearance. He will be a recurring character from then on throughout the season as a high ranking 'other' on the hit show.

Snake ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Yeah, this is gonna be bloody interesting. We're probably gonna see one of the losties having regular contact with the others, as Ethan, that new bloke from Star Wars and Alex're all penciled in to be in this episode. It's a bit obvious of it's Paulo and Nikki, but who else could it be?

also found this on the CTV site

Hurley begins to suspect that Sawyer might be involved in a mystery surrounding two fellow survivors. Sun learns the truth about her kidnapping attempt by the Others. Flashback sequences follow Nikki and Paulo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

I would imagine that the thing with Sun is Sawyer apologizing for his role in the fake kidnapping of her with Charlie in the session 2.

These promos always make these little soundbites out to be far more interesting that they really turn out to be. I assume we are supposed to think that the "they were working with the others!" comment relates to Sun hitting Sawyer, and we are supposed to think that Sun is an Other or something daft like that, even though they probably have nothing to do with each other.

Just like the bit where the air hostess says to Jake "We are here to watch" and it turned out she was just talking about the trial, not the purpose of the Others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

hehe... "jake"

can someone refresh my memory? what was the story with sawyer and charlie kidnapping sun? why was it them...
    so are we to assume the others sent nikki and paolo onto the plane, or did they approach them afterwards and make a deal? what exactly could they have done for the others, i don't remember there being any unexplained occurances (well, that people could have committed) in the past 2 seasons...
    hmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Charlie "fake" kidnapped Sun to make it look like the others did it. It was in the episode where Sawyer got all the guns from Locke. Charlie did it to make Locke look like a fool. After the fake kidnap attempt, Locke went into the forest to get some guns as he had them hidden. Charlie followed him and moved them.

When Sawyer and Sun are talking she says "We'd have to dig another grave" so is someone going to die this week? My first thought was, that maybe death finally catches up with Charlie and this is somehow related to how Sun finds out about her kidnapping. If she tells Jin that Sawyer was involved the Jin would kill him too.

Anyway, could be another good episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭csk

Looks good. Usually on island flashbacks throw up a few interesting things. Hopefully this weeks will continue the roll..

Regards who might die
    the rumour doing the rounds is that its Paolo that the grim reaper comes calling for. Although there is a far more out there one about some kind of spider that can bring on some kind of death like paralysis and that it bites both Nikki and Paolo and that they get buried alive. Sounds a bit far fetched to me, but if you look at the trailer there is a glimpse of a spider.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

csk wrote:
    Looks good. Usually on island flashbacks throw up a few interesting things. Hopefully this weeks will continue the roll..

Regards who might die
    the rumour doing the rounds is that its Paolo that the grim reaper comes calling for. Although there is a far more out there one about some kind of spider that can bring on some kind of death like paralysis and that it bites both Nikki and Paolo and that they get buried alive. Sounds a bit far fetched to me, but if you look at the trailer there is a glimpse of a spider.

Well that does exist but i am not sure if it will fit LOST. Either way it will be a filler through and through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

logik wrote:
    Either way it will be a filler through and through.

Agreed. And just as things were about to get going. Reckon we're looking at a 4 or 5 week lull here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 mogsy

hopefully nikki and paulo are found to have been working for others and executed... would save viewers from having to endure another episode dealing with this irrelevant and pathetic pair of characters in the future!

Advertisement