Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just want to say thanks

Options
  • 22-03-2007 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

As the debate goes on about the forum name ...as the only person that I'm aware of questioning their gender here....I'd like to say that this forum has helped me a lot and provided quite a lot of assistance...I discovered a link from a poster to T.E.N.I., which has in turn led to a lot of new contacts....meeting a therapist in a few weeks and we will see over a handful (I think) of meetings what to do...might become transgender...may not...but it is a conflict which has greatly unbalanced me. I need to see a qualified professional at very least. Without the original link derived from Boards I may never have known where to go, thanks and nice people here also
    Best wishes
    A

Advertisement