Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wtf ??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,382 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

dearohdear :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

merciful hour :eek: :eek:

I havent seen one of those before, thanks be to Jebus, but theres one of those micra trying to be a daimler i see around Bray.

Who on earth (a) designs (b)buys and (c) thinks they're cool. They should be shot with balls of their own ****e

tc20 wrote:
    theres one of those micra trying to be a daimler i see around Bray

Sooner or later someone was gonna mention the Mitsuoka Viewt on this thread, so I might as well get it over with:

viewt_front.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

My eyes! They burn!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Some people have way too much time on their hands...........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

unkel wrote:
    Sooner or later someone was gonna mention the Mitsuoka Viewt on this thread, so I might as well get it over with:

viewt_front.jpg

Did your Rover 75 shrink in the wash??:D

Bends over for the caning

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

This kind of thing was quite comon during the 90's.
    Here are some of the worst offenders:

Nissan Pao
    nissan_pao.jpg

Nissan Be-1
    nissan_be1.jpg

Nissan S Cargo
    nissan_escargo.jpg

Mitsuoka Ryoga (based on Primera)
    TorqueOmata1714.jpg

Mitosuka Ray (looks like Daihatsu?)
    fakingit_05.jpg\

Mitosuka Galue II
    2916.jpg

Scary!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Mitsuoka are the king of knock-offs. Most (all?) of their cars are based on Nissans.

not all of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

OMG, I thought it was 2 different cars there for a second.........no no no no no no no NO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Knock-off?
    This is a knock-out :D
    deltaautosPajBla909.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

And don't forget the Figaro!

nissanfigaro01na1.jpg

Don't knock the Figaro, those babys are worth serious money,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

I dont see how the Figaro fits in here, is it a bad copy of something? I didnt think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

I wouldn't include the Figaro or S-Cargo in this group of mutant cars. Both are very cool. :cool:

except fot the S Cargo

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Or the Figaro.

gyppo wrote:
    Did your Rover 75 shrink in the wash??:D

Ouch :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭G Luxel

That Pajero is not by Mitsuoka, so it must be by Copel.

There is quite a lot of this retro business in Japan, although not as common
    as it was I0 years ago.

The latest one is the micra 500 with the front of a fiat 500. There is also
    a Daihatsu van in the shape of a Citroen H van from the I960s and a hiace
    with a volkswagen Type I front.

8ee7_12.JPG

That Primera based car is actually a Sunny, its a completely different Sunny car from the Pulsar one

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

ex_01.jpg

ex_02.jpg

Definitely the funniest. I think someone posted pictures of one before here, and it looked even sillier in real life.

Edit: I spoke too soon
    It delivers the feeling of being stoked to you as the Santa Claus does."

img_03.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭G Luxel

ado16japan_17.jpg

In addition to a standard Micra convertible, this was a Vanden Plas I300 look-a-like made by Copel. They also created a Corolla with a Jaguar XJ6 front from I968......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

i still think the guy that named the S-Cargo should get a prize............. almost as good is the new folding system in the Mitusbishi Grandis......they've called it 'Hide and Seat'......classic !!

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

Advertisement