Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild on Twisted Nether

Options
  • 22-03-2007 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Their is a guild on twisted nether with lots of irish on it. its called THE GUARD.

I moved my 68 over and started a new one too , 40+ members about 15 are irish. Not bad it is .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

horde/alliance Average guild level, instances they're farming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Crónhóle

Alliance , lvl 25 average members we have a forum and a tabard ,STOCKS at the mo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Im Confused, is that the average level of the clan you started with 15 irish members or the clan thats allready been on it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

off the top of my head (I've an alt there but I havent logged on in aaaages) but neurofen plus on twisting nether is a horde guild , that has a lot of Irish in it ..
    there ya go , you can get ganked by a fellow countryman :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Not bad it is .

Much you have to learn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Dustaz wrote:
    Much you have to learn.
    Speaking like Yoda, much to learn you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

there is a horde guild on the same server called Nurofen Plus , we have a bunch of irish in it good friendly guild we starting to raid kara this weekend

if anyone is intrested in joining us have a look at are sire at www.nplus.org.uk

O luas who be you in N+ then ? im Madoxx /Naerbe

jeawan wrote:
    there is a horde guild on the same server called Nurofen Plus , we have a bunch of irish in it good friendly guild we starting to raid kara this weekend

if anyone is intrested in joining us have a look at are sire at www.nplus.org.uk

O luas who be you in N+ then ? im Madoxx /Naerbe

I'd a 38 druid called Luas who was in the guild a while back , to be honest he may have been kicked due to inactivity.I just used him to say hi to the lads who used to hang out at burgundygame the odd time.
    I'm mainly playing drbob on ronin in mazrigos at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

ahh yes i remember you , aye he was kicked we had a major clearout a while ago

jeawan wrote:
    ahh yes i remember you , aye he was kicked we had a major clearout a while ago
    heh yeah that'd be fair enough I havent used him in months!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement