Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for a pasta maker

• 22-03-2007 6:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,441 ✭✭✭✭

After reading online about the glories of freshly made pasta have decided I need a pasta maker in my kitchen.

Can anyone recommend a good one?, also if anyone knows of a shop in Dublin or Wicklow that sells them that would great too.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭NextSteps

There's a pasta maker that comes in a red box, made in Italy, and it's the only one I've seen. Can't think of the name. You can get it in Kitchen Complements on Chatham Street, Habitat and possibly the Argos catalogue. It costs about €60.

I have one; it's very good. Pasta is easy to make, and great fun. One of the Jamie Oliver books has a chapter on it which is a good place to start.

You can get the right flour in the Italian delicatessen on Dunville Avenue, and lots of other places too I'm sure.

Advertisement