Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheelchair Friendly Hotels/B&B's in London area

Options
  • 22-03-2007 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭

Hi.

I'm going to London(Wembley to be exact)in July to see Metallica and I am looking for accessible accommodation in the centre of London or as near to Wembley Stadium as possible.

I have my concert tickets(in the post), and am tryin to organise a place to stay.

Are there any other forum members with a disability who have travelled around London a few times and know where to go??

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 petamour.com

Price range? Just to give a guide like.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Price range? Just to give a guide like.

Haven't a f**king clue, mate!!!??? I'm looking for somewhere for 3 people for 4 nights. We're goin to England to a concert.

We'll also be goin up to Birmingham for a day cos we've got relatives up there, but we'll be based in London for the entire trip.

Don't want anything too expensive.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 petamour.com

The taxis are great. I know of hotels that are accessible but the outside is hopeless e.g. getting onto the footpaths etc.

http://london.greateastern.hyatt.com/hyatt/
    The footpaths outside were dished - It's centrally located - but brutally expensive.

I saw EasyHotel has accessible rooms - but they look tiny.

http://www.cityinn.com/london/index.htm - have a look at that one. I don't know the hotel, but the area around is lovely and fancy.

I love Manchester - It seems to have been built with limited mobility in mind.

Advertisement