Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Seriously nice Nissan Skyline

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

So this was the style of Skyline ppl were raving about...............:p

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I don't get it. Is it a Corolla body welded onto Skyline running gear? or does the sad git that's selling it think that an ill fitting bumper makes his **** wagon into a supercar?*

* (I particularly like the way the "Linea Terra" badge is left on the boot, in case you thought there was anything else other than a 1.4 under the bonnet!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Looks like a boy racer babe magnet LOL Those skylines and levins are damn ugly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Ronanom

colm_mcm wrote:
    I don't get it. Is it a Corolla body welded onto Skyline running gear? or does the sad git that's selling it think that an ill fitting bumper makes his **** wagon into a supercar?*

* (I particularly like the way the "Linea Terra" badge is left on the boot, in case you thought there was anything else other than a 1.4 under the bonnet!)

I'd say it's just scabbyness on his part of not paying another 30euro to change the varient title of his old nissan skyline add

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

but the only people who'll see this are people looking for a Skyline?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

That front bumper must surely act like a parachute... wouldn't like to be driving into the wind, what with a 1.4 and all...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Manky looking. I'd love to say "each to his own" but that's just wretched.

Advertisement