Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More desireable than a 3-series coupe or A5 ???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭slickmcvic

....yeah shes sweet but the target market for that class of car are genarally badge-heads who mightn't spend big bucks on an unknown brand (even if it is a nissan)

InfinitiG37pix_1_560px.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

Meah... it looks very American to me. A bit light the Lexus coupe all curves with no real "shape". I wouldn't look twice.

The BMW 325Ci is a better looking car IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

I think this is far nicer, with sharper lines, and looks more aggressive. The humble 2008 Accord (coupe):

08ac.jpg

• Subscribers Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

meh, too.
    A5 then BMW 3 series coupe, in that order..

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I think those Jap coupes will sell in small numbers across Europe due to the lack of kudos that is associated with them. More suited to the American market. Audi and BMW coupes imo are no longer exclusive and seem to be common as muck these days.

PS. That Infiniti looks very similar to the 350Z.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

so thats the new skyline then?

looks ok

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

so thats the new skyline then?

looks ok

nope, this is...badged the "Nissan GT-R" - no use of Skyline name.

car_photo_212719_5.jpg

car_photo_212720_5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

the GT-R....back looks better than than the front in my opinon....unfortunately thats all i probably would be seeing anyways in my car :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Dont like the Infiniti, like the Honda, wouldn't buy either in a fit !!

A5 looks nice, as does the 3 series though I am still unsure about the rear !

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭scaldybelt

If I'm not mistaken, Infiniti and Nissan are associated much like Lexus and Toyota.
    In the US, the Infiniti brand is the luxury end of the 2 brands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

scaldybelt wrote:
    If I'm not mistaken, Infiniti and Nissan are associated much like Lexus and Toyota.
    In the US, the Infiniti brand is the luxury end of the 2 brands.
    you're right there scaldy

I don't like the Infiniti or the BMW or still reserving judgement on the A5 until I see one

The GTR is sweet though

Advertisement