Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you go to this

Options
  • 22-03-2007 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

I'm just doing a little research and I'm curiouse to know if people would be intrested.

My Father is a Farmer,His land is just outside glanmire,less than 10 mins drive out of the city.Even though we live in Cobh.

Any way,He is thinking about doing new things for his land an one of those things is Paint balling.

Basicaly what I am asking is would people like to go,I know it is very popular but I'm going to ask any way.How much would you pay,how often would you visit.If there was a Club set up would you join.Any other comments would be acceptable too

And Mods please don't move this to the paintv balling section as I'd get more ofa response here from Cork people.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 AutumnDays

Sounds great - personally I could see myself going maybe every 6-8 weeks for a day. If there was a club - where you could go as an individual, rather than having to organise a group of people - even better. Because I find in general, even though I'm up for something sporty - alot of other people aren't. Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

It does thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 blipp

Paintballing is usally very expensive. I'd love to go regularly but €40 a go is a bit steep. If you could undercut everyone it would be a winner. And if the course was inventive it would be very popular. One i was at in the States had a fortress and tunnels and the like. Very cool!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

like blipp says, paintballing is expensive. Its the cost of the extra balls that does it. I love the sport myself, and my sons would love to go too. Frequency, perhaps once a month. How about a kids day / slot (with less powerfull guns and/or 'softer' environs)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

I think its a mighty idea, always looking for things to do apart from going to Curaheen Park.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

You should look into a airsoft zone as well as the general public can but their own airsoft guns but not their own paintball guns.

If your into using your land for other extreme sports I would reccomend a mini motocross track for the smaller size bikes which are being bought by alot of adults and children alike,noone caters for these at the moment so you'd be on a winner..no competition!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭fastrac

deffo check out the airsoft as it seems to be the one on the way up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭embraer170

Many of the mentioned activieis (paintballing, mini motocross tracks etc.) can be hard to get PP for.

If you do manage to get something set up, I would heavily market it towards college students.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement