Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Team Do You Hate Playing Most

Options
  • 22-03-2007 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭

What Team Do You Absolutly Hate Playing. I Hate Playing Italy, There So Defencive It's Unreal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I hate playing chealsea especially during master league.They start with amazing players it's almost impossible if you dont have players to match there skill.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I hate playing people with Inter Milan and that clown Adriano online.

I also hate the fact I lost matches when I am outplaying the other team...not that big a deal once or twice, but when it happens a lot, I get worried. I outplay most people and have more shots on target that half should really go in...but then Inter on the break two shots, two goals...with that Adriano and Ibrahimavich lads. Grrr

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

To be honest, I hate playing Italy.
    But I still havn't found a team that really suits my style of play, with top talents availible.

I play either a flat 4-3-3, with two wing forwards. The closest team that can manage this is Chelsea.
    I also play a 4-1-3-2, with 2 wingers, an AMC, and a DMC. The closest team that can manage this is Brazil, but they lack decent wingers. To be honest, I'm annoyed I can't find a team, but I figure in the next version United will be pretty close to how I like to play, so i'll be happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Not really a team dont mind more a player Janer and his bloody arsenal , its all he picks ever same team same formation...

Annoys me so much i dont play him anymore :D

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

PHB wrote:
    To be honest, I hate playing Inter.
    But I still havn't found a team that really suits my style of play, with top talents availible.

I play either a flat 4-3-3, with two wing forwards. The closest team that can manage this is Chelsea.
    I also play a 4-1-3-2, with 2 wingers, an AMC, and a DMC. The closest team that can manage this is Brazil, but they lack decent wingers. To be honest, I'm annoyed I can't find a team, but I figure in the next version United will be pretty close to how I like to play, so i'll be happy.
    TRY PLAYING AS BARCELONA THEY HAVE WINGERS AND DECENT PLAYERS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 rapp

Against the cpu france gave me most difficult matches on top player not to mention AI controlled errors making my cbs do weird stuff.

Online Manchester United probably as all their players seem to have good balance pace and defence making it hard to round them. Contrary to most people i dont usually have difficulty beating someone using inter they lack technical ability and pace in midfield but yeah adriano and ibra are tanks with the ball facing goal - you need a CB with good balance and high defence stat for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I'd normally say a team like Barce / Inter.

Not that it really matters, I've won the ML with the default players at the highest difficulty, without buying any players.

Last game of the season was against Chelsea for the title, they were 1-0 down at half time and didn't even bother changing tactics or going for it, despite a draw would secure them the league.

This game has its flaws when playing the CPU, any half decent real player is better than the best CPU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Inter Milan and Brazil for obvious reasons.

It kind of ruins the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

AC Milan now that they have Ronaldo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Is this playing with or against???

With: Italy
    Against: Brazil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

the only team i dont like playing against is Inter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Aedh Baclamh

People hate when I play as Italy/Milan/team with a sweeper. Playing with a sweeper makes a huge difference at the back, and I have the option for the sweeper to make overlaps when needed. Love the tactic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Do u use the sweeper tactic with a 4 man or 5 man defence?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

Yeah playing people online when they have adriano is a bitch, you seem to be all over them then one break with that lad and he's facing away from the goal with his bad foot and he seem to get a shot off at a million miles an hour in the top right corner with the outside of his boot!

Advertisement